December 22, 2009

The Holidays

.
Good Morning,

I haven't been on lately much as we are getting ready for Christmas at our house. We had two parties this past weekend and I had tons of fun. On friday night we had the guys and their partners over for drinks and finger foods. There was so much food. I had a great time. Saturday we had our old neighbours and my aunt and uncle over for dinner. We had Chicken piccata, scalloped potatoes, steamed carrots and for dessert blueberry white chocolate bread pudding with ameretto cream sauce. OMG!! it was so good. We gave everyone a cracker on their place settings. I got a golf counter, it was so funny. I didn't even know what it was, I had to read the instructions.

Well I am looking forward to seeing my family in the coming days!! I plan to post some cards tomorrow that I have done over the last week.

Well I hope you all have a great holidays!!!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Alexis, it's so nice to hear that you are enjoying the holidays with family and friends. We must meet up before Christmas. Keep enjoying the time you spend with loved ones. It's important at this time of the year.