I received this wonderful award today from Kari at Pigtail1's Paper Patch. It was a complete surprise! and many thanks! I never thought people other than my friends were reading my blog and it is nice to hear from people that they like what I do. So thanks again Kari!!
So here is the deal with the award:
After receiving this award I link it back to the person who sent it to me, then I list 8 facts/statements about myself, and finally I pass it on to blogs I have discovered recently!!
So here I go:
1. My most creative time is very late at night or very early in the morning depending on the way you look at it :)
2. I bought a new car in March and drive it as much as I can!
3. I am from CANADA!!
4. I am a consultant for Close to my Heart.
5. My favorite entertainer is Anita Renfroe. I have now seen her twice!! She does an amazing parody of Beyonce's "All the Single Ladies", she calls it "All the Wrinkled Ladies"!! Check it out on YouTube!
6. I am a GLEEK, are you?
7. I am supposed to wear my glasses, but don't.
8. My favorite stamp is my Sticky Boy. He is the prototype for Close to My Heart's acrylix stamps. He is only availabe to consultants at Convention, the catch is you have to find him as he is hidden all over by the corporate staffers.
Now to pass on the award:
Tina at Scrapdiva Tina
She does some amazing work! Check out her blog!