February 2, 2011

Snow Day

.
Oh, what a day. It is snowing here like crazy in southern ontario.



Here is one of our friends out in the backyard that visited us for peanuts during this storm. He is so cute!

Here is my card for Faith's challenge. You can find all her digital stamps at Designed2Delight Digital Stamps. The image is called "for the birds snowman". I love the detail she puts into her images.



I only did some light colouring on this image because it worked well with the muted colours in the Close to My Heart paper.

Here is the close up of the image.




enjoy!

2 comments:

Mary G. said...

Great card...and SO perfect for the weather that we're having!!! Love the color combinations and your coloring is beautifully done! TFS!

Jacquel said...

I love your card & the snowman is totally appropriate with the blizzard that just hit us! Your coloring is awesome btw...tfs!!!