April 10, 2013

Kraftin Kimmie Crop - Challenge 3

Hello All!

So I am in the middle of getting everything ready for Scrapfest this weekend. OMG the packing! What a nightmare! I can never just bring a few things...I even had to bring out my "big bag" urg!

Anyways, Kraftin Kimmie had an awesome crop on Saturday which unfortunately I only got to peek at for a bit as I was soooo busy. She did post 6 challenges though and I thought I would at least tackle one and would do the rest this weekend.

so here goes.....

Challenge #3: Fussy Cutting...

LOL...this one always works for me. I love the idea of a cut out image. I find it very hard now to not cut my images out.

In my card I used Kimmie's Tinkerbell image. I am such a fan of Tinkerbell. She's just plain AWESOME!

I used Close to my Heart paper, Maya Roads chipboard elements which i painted with gold paint, some random brads I found in my stash. I also used American Crafts glitter tape - LOVE LOVE LOVE that stuff and the glitter doesn't get everywhere. Usually I am so covered in the stuff it's crazy.

I used the following copics on the image: YG03, YG61, YG63, E00, E11, Y11, Y15, B02, YR12

Hope you all enjoy!

8 comments:

kel Acopan said...

i love fussy cutting!! beautiful job!!

Winnie said...

How awesome! She has such spunk and attitude! Love it! You are great at fussy cutitng. I love the look but am not good at it (I think I am too impatient sometimes!) Have a good day!

Marcy said...

This is so adorable! That image is darling! Love this! :)

Melanie said...

Hey Alexis!! Oh, Tinker Bell looks amazing! Glad you enjoy fussy cutting your images...I almost always cut mine out as well! Thanks for joining in the challenge! :)

Margaret said...

Tinkerbell is fabulous! Love your card design.

Jessie/knightrone said...

How super cute!!

Emkay said...

Sweet card. I love fussy cutting too.

Tania said...

Wonderful card. I esp. love the chipboard. I agree that fussy cutting is often a great look; I just don't always have the patience!