May 11, 2013

NSD Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #5 - Boys will be Boys

Hi All!!
Back with another of Kimmie's National Scrapbooking Day Krop challenges. This time it is Jenny's challenge Boys Will Be BOYS! Her challenge was to make any card as long as it had some boyish charm.

I know I have said this before but I find boy/male cards the hardest to do...girls...sure easy peasy, some bling, flowers and the color pink and you're good...boys....whole other story!

So as per Jenny's suggestion I am getting down and dirty with a boy card. 


So for this card - which turned out AMAZING!!! Don't you think??

I used Kraftin Kimmie's Down on the Farm stamp set. This set comes with three adorable little kids and several sentiments to match. SO CUTE!

Isn't this little guy the cutest!

Supplies Used:
Paper: Best Creation Inc. (Farm Life) 
Misc. Supplies: Pebbles (Pearl Candy Dots), Burlap, CTMH (badge buttons), spellbinders 
Ink: Momento (rich cocoa)

Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, R11 Hat: E23, E25, E29 
Hair: Y17 
Overalls: E84, E87 
Pitch Fork: C1, C3, C5 
Pig: RV21, RV23, RV25 
Shirt: B14, B16 
Boots: C3, C5, C7


I also made this card an easel card. Here is the side shot when folded up.










Here is the inside of the card. I used some scraps left over from creating the front to make the little flags. I also stamped the image again in brown to add a little fun to this card.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Such an adorable easel card! That image is precious, what a fun farmer! I love the buttons and the fun sentiment, and how you decorated the inside too!

Tania said...

Wonderful easel card. Love the different textures you've brought into play with your embellishments