July 19, 2013

Happy Friday!

Hi All! 

I have had such an interesting last two weeks. I got really sick last week and ending up having to take the entire week off....YUCK! Thankfully by Friday I was feeling much better. 

Back to work this past week...boy do I miss sleeping in. Oh well, it was good to get back to some sort or normalcy. 

Well here is another super sweet card I did up awhile ago. I used one of Mo Manning's images, which you can find at the online store HERE! 

Of course the closeup of the image. I just love cute little fairies.

Anyways off to get some work done. 

Have a great Friday.

Cheers.


2 comments:

Winnie said...

Glad you are feeling better. Your card is precious! That little fairy is adorable, and love the coloring and color combo of the card. Hope you rest up this weekend!

kel Acopan said...

she is just adorable... the soft colors you used are just perfect for it! great job!!

lovies, =o) kel