November 22, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday Challenge - Jingle Bells!!!



Hi everyone! Welcome to another challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Krafty girl Stephanie's here to sing you a LOUD Christmas song while crafting, eheh! No, no don't be scared, I won't sing at all, but don't you love having an "ambiance" when you create? With today's theme, JINGLE BELLS, I definitely want to put on a good ol' classic (like the Grinch!) and create all my cards to be sent soon! 

What's your favorite Christmas movie??

For my card I decided to use Mojo Monday's Sketch this week as inspiration.
This is such a great blog to visit if you are in need of some ideas.
 
I can honestly say I am in LOVE with this stamp set by Cheryl. These kiddos are absolutely adorable. Snow Much Love comes with three adorable little kids, three little animals and so many sentiments.

For my card I decided to combine Lucas and the puppy. It turn out so well and am super happy with them. They are so cute together.

On my card:

Copics: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, E25,W1, W3, W4, W5, W6, W7, W8, W00, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, R0000, R29, R49, R59, R89, E74, E77, E79, R81, C1, C5

Stamp: Kraftin Kimmie (Snow Much Love)
Misc: Glitter Ribbon, Spellbinders (circles), cardstock
Paper: Simple Stories (Cozy Christmas)

We always enjoy your creations so be sure to submit them so you can WIN a $10 gift card to the Shop!! Show us your stuff!!

We've got a dozen of our fave stamp sets on SALE this weekend in our FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS at 25-50% OFF so be sure to check them out! Happy shoppin'!

Now create a card, scrapbook page or altered item with a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp or any other stamp and be sure to use our THEME as a starting point for your creation!!!

Pull out those fabby stamps and play along! Have some krafty fun and join us this week!!

1 comment:

Danielle Vincent said...

I love how you used that sketch to make this fab card! I wouldn't have thought to tip the panel - but I love how it looks! Such a cute stamp set!