August 7, 2015

Day Three - August Krafty Previews!


We are back with Day THREE of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps AUGUST KRAFTY PREVIEWS!!!

Today we have a witchy new set by artist, Annie Rodrigue!! I think you'll agree that it is FA-BOO-LOUS!! The set is called MY BEST FRIENDS ARE WITCHES! and it has two gorgeous main images plus FIVE coordinating sentiments!



Annie's witches are totally awesome in this set. I am so lucky to get to play with some pretty awesome stamps!!! For my card I used the no lines technique and it turned out absolutely amazing! I really do find this technique challenging however it is really great to use it and the images look fantastic!

For the cauldron and the smoke I pop dotted them from a second image which I had fussy cut out, this was to provide a bit more depth to the image. I used a black Doodlebug Doily in the bottom right hand corder as well. This doily is one of the minis.


I also decided I wanted to decorate the inside of the card with one of the cute sentiments from the set. I placed several flags, one of which with the sentiment on top of  a puff from the smoke which I strategically stamped and coloured.

I hope you enjoy all the great work from the girls today!

Don't forget that ALL of our AUGUST stamps will be available on Saturday night at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! Not only will you be able to purchase the NEW spooky stamps but we are also releasing a Limited Edition HALLOWEEN KARD KIT!!!

There are only a certain number available so if you want one, you'd better be at the party!! Be sure to join us for an hour of celebrating the new stamp sets, fun and prizes on Saturday evening at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!! Come hang out with the Krafty Girls, Guests and me!!

Below you will find all the Krafty Girls and Guests who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky stamper from all the comments this week is going to WIN some $$ to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!

Happy Hopping!!!

9 comments:

Dee Earnshaw said...

Awesome card - Love the greens and orange. The inside is so creative too, with only the top of the bubbling cauldron showing. Great idea:)

Heidi Brawley said...

oh this is a very lovely card!!!! Love the new stamp set!!!!

Sharla said...

Love the sparkle and glitter on the potion! So cute!

MammasScrappin said...

Great card! Love the addition of the smoke inside.

Unknown said...

so cute!

Brandi R said...

Love this card! Fabulous inside and out! Great papers and lovin the glitz ♥

Mary said...

Beautiful card!!

Maria K said...

Love the orange and greens! Wonderful card!

Heather said...

Great card! Love how you did the inside too!