December 28, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Year in Rewind


Today at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps we are doing something special! We have been reviewing all the awesome sets we have released over the past year and have been showing some of our favorites. The major change Kraftin' Kimmie saw in 2015 was that we went all Klear!!! I am so lucky to be on the design team this year and got to play with these new sets. Can I just tell you how much I LOVE the klear sets!!! They are fantastic!!!

I have been so blessed to be apart of this awesome design team for a little over a year now and have made a wonderful set of new friends. I have also met a lot a great new friends though the Facebook Group!!! I really love going on there and seeing all the awesome work you are doing with the stamps!

I choose two favorites to show you today in our Year in Rewind! The first is Holiday Style!! Which in our awesome sale is currently 20% off! What awesome savings! I love Annie's girls and knew as soon as I saw them I needed to use them on this card. 


For my second choice of my favorite I picked No Peeking!!! This was the stamp that came with the Christmas card kit! This stamp just happens to also be 20% off too!!!


Christmas has to be my favorite time of the year. I love the feeling and the sentimentality that comes with the holiday.

Don't forget about our awesome sale that ends on December 31st. There are some great sales to be found on the website.

Can't wait to see what you create!!

~ Alexis

No comments: