August 18, 2017

Krafty Vault - My Best Friends are Witches


The Krafty Vault is being opened again!

As you know some of our old stamp sets have been retired and hard to find for quite some time. Well, we've opened the krafty vault and today we are rereleasing MY BEST FRIENDS ARE WITCHES!!!

This fantastic and spooky set comes as completely unmounted pretrimmed natural red rubber! There are only a FEW available right away and then we will be taking preorders for this fabulous set!


My Best Friends are Witches comes with two large witchy images by artist Annie Rodrigue plus a selection of five coordinating verses and sentiments! This particular set will be going live in the krafty shop at 9am EST on Friday morning!
We have also released a few others from the Krafty Vault!
Sea Jewels, Beachy Keen, Oh Snap! and Let the Good Times Roll are all either available for purchase or preorder right NOW!


For my card I used the no lines technique and it turned out absolutely amazing! I really do find this technique challenging however it is really great to use it and the images look fantastic!

For the cauldron and the smoke I pop dotted them from a second image which I had fussy cut out, this was to provide a bit more depth to the image. I used a black Doodlebug Doily in the bottom right hand corder as well. This doily is one of the minis.

I also decided I wanted to decorate the inside of the card with one of the cute sentiments from the set. I placed several flags, one of which with the sentiment on top of  a puff from the smoke which I strategically stamped and coloured.

Don't forget about the FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS that are up in the shop also! A selection of FOUR of our fabulous clear stamp sets are 40% OFF but only for the weekend! Hop on over to check out if any of them are on your wishlist!
Happy stampin'!!

No comments: