March 11, 2018

March Release Krafty Hop



Today we are celebrating the  amazing release of ALL of our 
NEW March Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!


ALL THREE new sets will be available this afternoon 
in the Krafty Shop!

So let's have a big happy hop around the design team blogs and check them all out in action! Grab a nice hot beverage, sit back and relax while you hop around and enjoy all the amazing creations!!
First up is
....then BIRTHDAY BIANCA....
and lastly....DINO-MITE PALS!

For the release I decided to make a present and for all those book lovers out there I think you would appreciate this one!!!

Using BIRTHDAY BIANCA I created a fun tag to tie on the present.
I also made a bookmark and a gift card holder as well.
 I love using the image 1/2 on and off the item (bookmark, tag). I think it's so much fun.


ALL the new sets will be available individually BUT if you HAVE to have it ALL, we also have our March Gimme Kimmies Kit which includes all THREE of the new sets together and at a discount! But only for a limited time and while supplies last!

Happy hoppin' and happy shoppin'!

No comments: