August 8, 2018

Inspirational Wednesday

Good morning krafty friends! 
Welcome to an Inspirational Wednesday post!

Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week it is me!!! I will be showing you my creation with the
A BREW-TIFUL DAY clear stamp set!




Doesn't coffee make everything better!
I went with a more rustic approach on this card using our awesome ink MARVELLOUS MOCHA with a stencil to create the background. I paired this with fabrics (ribbon and twine) and some little paper pieces I had. 
This turned out to be a pretty card which was easy to do and used up some scraps I had laying around.

As an added bonus Kimmie has put the 
A BREW-TIFUL DAY stamp set on SALE! 

Be sure to scoop it up today at a SPECIAL price and before it is gone forever!

Happy Kraftin'!


No comments: