June 4, 2010

it's finally here......

.
Hello, everyone.....it's SATURDAY!!!!

Just because it's Saturday it makes me want to smile. I am very excited for the weekend, except for the rain. So, in honour of the rain I thought I would share with you a card I created just for this occasion.



I found this stamp at my local Michael's and instantly fell in love with it. Don't you just love it too??? Let me know. Post a comment. Do you have your own boots, too?





The image is stamped on Stamping Bella's bestest paper with Momento ink.

The boots were coloured with Copic markers.

I also added some clouds using chalks, a light blue and a bit of grey to add some depth.





Enjoy, and I hope you have a great weekend too!!!

1 comment:

Mary G. said...

LOVE this!!! Great colors, fun image and I love that sentiment! Beautifully done!