March 14, 2013

KK Challenge 169 - Clean and Simple

Hey All! 

So I don't know how I did it but I had written down all the supplies for this card, but do you think I can find it now...NOPE...NADA....NOTHING... 

Kraftin' Kimmie has posted another challenge for this week and it was clean and simple. For me clean and simple is minimal embellishments. 

So for this challenge I used Thalia from Kraftin' Kimmie's Goddess line. I just love her. 

The paper I used is some old Bo Bunny that I had left over from some previous cards I had done.

Since this challenge was "clean and simple" I only used three purple jewels and some purple and lime green twine to accent this image. 


 
I think it for this card it works well as it doesn't detract from the image which is what I wanted to take most of the attention.

Here is the close up of Thalia! I had fun colouring her in with my copics and just loved how she turned out!

Hope you all enjoy her!



6 comments:

Just Me said...

Very nice card. I think everyone has their own idea of what CAS is. I think yours fits the description.

Amanda R said...

I love your card! I have that paper (somewhere hmmm) but have never used it. It looks wonderful but she is still the focal point. Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies!

Kim Pope said...

Great card. I love the paper you used.

paige said...

Love the card design and your coloring is fabulous!

kel Acopan said...

great job with the purple!

Emkay said...

Gorgeous colours. Great CAS card, it's nice to see one that's not lots of white.