December 31, 2010
Happy New Year...
It is that time of year again where we look back at the past 12 months. Our triumphs, challenges, the happiness and sadness of the year.
Here is a card that I worked on for Valentine's Day. I know, early right! LOL
I used some pink cardstock for the background. I used patterned paper from Bella Blvd's, December Details, Sugar plum line. The image is Stamping Bella's perk me up daisy outline.
I coloured the image using pencil crayons and blended using Goo Gone. For a bit of bling I added some Stickles (star dust). I also added a bit of very thin green and brown ribbon.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!
December 28, 2010
Stylish Blogger Award
I received this wonderful award today from Kari at Pigtail1's Paper Patch. It was a complete surprise! and many thanks! I never thought people other than my friends were reading my blog and it is nice to hear from people that they like what I do. So thanks again Kari!!
So here is the deal with the award:
After receiving this award I link it back to the person who sent it to me, then I list 8 facts/statements about myself, and finally I pass it on to blogs I have discovered recently!!
So here I go:
1. My most creative time is very late at night or very early in the morning depending on the way you look at it :)
2. I bought a new car in March and drive it as much as I can!
3. I am from CANADA!!
4. I am a consultant for Close to my Heart.
5. My favorite entertainer is Anita Renfroe. I have now seen her twice!! She does an amazing parody of Beyonce's "All the Single Ladies", she calls it "All the Wrinkled Ladies"!! Check it out on YouTube!
6. I am a GLEEK, are you?
7. I am supposed to wear my glasses, but don't.
8. My favorite stamp is my Sticky Boy. He is the prototype for Close to My Heart's acrylix stamps. He is only availabe to consultants at Convention, the catch is you have to find him as he is hidden all over by the corporate staffers.
Now to pass on the award:
Tina at Scrapdiva Tina
She does some amazing work! Check out her blog!
December 24, 2010
So the day has finally arrived. Been a bit busy getting ready for the holidays, pretty crazy here getting ready for 3 cookie exchanges, family visits and such. I am enjoying the time with family and friends.
My mom decorated the outside of our house before the snow fell. Here are some pictures.
This is the urn she designed....isn't it pretty!!!
and the fake cat with his festive hat!!!
I love him. We have all kinds of hats for the holidays for him. We have bunny ears for easter, a green hat for St. Patrick's day....
When I get home I have to wrap the last of my presents. Hope your holidays are filled with friends, family and good cheer!!
All the best,