I am here sharing my creation for this month Scrap Challenge. I made a Pocket page for my sister with photos of her little guy Auggie, not that he is so little anymore.
On these pages I used two different stamps sets - I used the dog with the bone from A Furry Surprise
and the sentiment and the paw print from Totally Paw-some
In the full pocket page picture below you will notice on one of the center cards I used the paw print as an accent to an existing card. I love that you can use these sets and others like them to accent something finished already to make the cards fit better to what you need.
For this challenge you can create ANYthing your little heart desires
as long as it's NOT a card!!!
Calendars, bookmarks, pocket pages,
traditional scrap pages, holiday gifties, planner pages... you get the
picture! Come play along with us each month and let's get some of those
photo's out of boxes and on to something creative and fun!! You will
have a whole month to play along and you can play as many times as you
like! Here are a few things to remember...
THIS MONTH'S THEME: ANYTHING GOES!!!
1. Create ANY scrap page, Project Life Layout or pocket page cards, altered item, etc. JUST NOT A CARD!
2. MUST be a NEW creation (created on or after this post date)
3. MUST use Kraftin Kimmie stamps to be entered in to the drawing.
4. You have a month to play, enter AS MANY TIMES as you'd like!
5. PRIZES?!? Of course there are prizes!! Once we've reached 5
entries, we draw a random winner (winner will be drawn at the close of
6. You have until Monday, July 18th @ 11:59 pm Eastern to get your entries in.
7. Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page so we can all drool and OOHHHH and AHHHHH!