July 7, 2009

Bella's Challenge - July 10

Every Monday Bella posts a challenge that you need to complete before thursday. You need to provide her with an email and picture of what you have completed. This week was a sketch. All you have to do is log onto Stamping Bella's Blog It's a great way to challenge yourself.

This week was a sketch. This is what the sketch was:



Here is the card I created based on the sketch we were provided with:



This is a close up of the stamp I used:



I used Close to my Heart – Key to my Heart paper. For the circles I used Nestabilities. To colour the stamped image I used my copic markers. They are awesome. I told myself that I would not get into them. That didn’t last long. They are great to use.

The stamp I used on this card is “shower BUGG” with the sentiment “just wanted to say”.

It turned out awesome.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Love the colours you've used for your challenge. Beautiful card!