January 10, 2011

Love Ewe....

.
Good Evening!

I came across this awesome site Designed2Delight Digital Stamps The creator Faith is awesome! Every week she has a free digital stamp that you can save and create something with it. You can then post it to her site and she will email you the next stamp! SO COOL!!!

Here is my creating using her wonderful stamp...




I used Close to my Heart paper, rub-ons, and ink. I used C1 and C4 copics to colour the lambs legs. I shaded the image with pencil crayons and goo gone. I added some jewels to the right of the image for a bit of bling.



This has got to be one of my favorite stamps so far for Valentine's Day.

Please be sure to visit Faith's site.

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

What an adorable card. I just love Faith's images. Thank you so much for leaving your info in the "who are you?" thread. I am thrilled you are a part of CDAC. I love your blog and your work is exceptional.
Priscilla

dstandard said...

How pretty - love the embossing! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Jacquel said...

This is too cute and love that image you used! Nice work & tfs!!!