Welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday challenge!! We hope you can play along!! As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!! Break out your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get krafty!!
We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until December 16th at midnight! At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the submissions for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!!! What do you think.....wanna WIN?? Let's see your krafty stuff!!
I am also combining this post with the Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop for even more festive fun!!
The very talented Amy Tsuruta has done a truly amazing job getting this all up and running and even has some amazing sponsors for the event including KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!! Woo Hoo!!!
This is the time of year to take time not only for yourself but your family and friends and to remember all that has happened this past year, both the good and bad. So hopefully you are sitting down with a nice cuppa and can hop around and visit everyone.
For my card I used Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Willard. I just love him and always seem to go back to him year after year.
Paper: Carta Bella (All Bundled Up)
Misc: Cardstock, Spellbinders (Oval), Recollections (glitter snowflakes), Flower Soft, Glitter, adhesive, diamond ribbon, American Crafts Glitter Tape (red)
A few reminders, there's still a few days left to get your entries in for the Krafty Guest submission! The whole Krafty team is busy putting on the finishing touches on the December release because peeks start TOMORROW!!!! Tune in here to check them out! Be sure you've joined the Kraftin Kimmie Krafty Friends FACEBOOK group so you will be "in the know" for all things Krafty!
Here is a bit more info on the Blog Hop for those that are interested:
- Everyone who links up with a holiday/winter themed coffee /or other favorite hot beverage project is eligible (No back linking).- You can add your project via inlinkz, which will be available on Amy Tsuruta's blog at 6 am PST on Wednesday, December 10th, until 11:55 pm PST on Friday, December 12th
- 5 prizes will be awarded to people who comment on ALL of the linked blogs!
- Please make sure to turn off word verification
- When commenting, please make sure you leave info on how you can be contacted, so we can notify you if you're the winner.
- The blog hop is open until Sunday, Dec 14th.
- Make sure you check Amy Tsuruta's blog for more detailed info.