July 2, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C343

Hi Everyone!!!

I am really excited to be a guest designer this month with Crazy4Challenges!!!! The girls there have been super welcoming and I am so glad to be a part of the 5 challenges happening this month.

This month's challenges come from Joanne! She says that one of her favorite places on Earth is Nubble Light, a beautiful lighthouse in York, Maine. This week, let’s honor lighthouses on our cards. If for some reason you do not have a lighthouse image, then create an ocean scene.

I chose to use a lighthouse on my card which I cut out using my Silhouette.


On my card I used an image from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps called Ahoy, Sailor! The paper I used is by Doodlebug called Anchors Aweigh! Super cute! other embellishments I used were twine and on the inside of the card I used a Maya Roads Anchor.

Cheers.

No comments: