August 19, 2018

August Release Krafty HOP!


Woohoo! It's here! It's here!!
Today we are celebrating the  amazing release of ALL of our
New AUGUST Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!
ALL FIVE new clear stamp sets, all THREE new Krafty Kolours INKS and TWO new Halloween rubber Rerelease stamp sets are available NOW in the Krafty Shop!
So let's have a big happy hop around the design team and guest blogs and check them all out in action! Grab a nice hot (or cold) beverage, sit back and relax while you hop around and enjoy all the amazing creations!!
First up are TWO fang-tastic stamp sets from artist Emilie Goulet......
it's our HAUNTED HOUSE...and SPOOKY SUCKERS!
Next up are two GORGEOUS new solid image stamp sets from artist Melissa Baker-Nguyen.....it's GRATEFUL PUMPKINS........and SPOOKY SILHOUETTES!
Lastly for the clear stamp sets we have fabulous set of aliens from artist Cheryl Grant.....
....it's OUT OF THIS WORLD!


 I am so happy to be able to share with you the easel cards I made using SPOOKY SUCKERS!!!!!

I know I showed you previously ones I made with skin tone but these one I made as if they were real vampires!!!

I also picked some great black and white paper to go with the images. 
I only wanted one colour as the accents so of course it had to be RED!!! 
Bloody you know! LOL

I did two different takes, one using cool greys for the skin and one I played a little more on the whimsical side and went with green.

 On the little boy I stayed with the whole black and white theme and just accented his bow tie and buttons. 

With the girl since I already had green skin I also played with her clothes and went purple!!!

I think both ended up looking pretty awesome in the end. 

I have include pictures of both the front and the side views so you can see how they sit. 

I kept the layout the same on both to show you how just changing up the colours can change the look of a card! 

Don't forget that in addition to all the awesome stamps sets we have released a TRIO of brand new fall colours in our Krafty Kolours Hybrid INKS!
They are: Pumpkin Spice, Purple Petunia and Mossy Meadow!
AND we are also rereleasing TWO of our favourite Halloween sets in unmounted pretrimmed red RUBBAH!!!!

You can now purchase HALLOWEEN TRINKETS....
...and SPOOK-TACULAR SENTIMENTS!!!

ALL the new sets are NOW AVAILABLE individually BUT if you HAVE to have it ALL, we also have our AUGUST Gimme Kimmies Kit which includes all FIVE of the new clear sets together and at a discount! PLUS a couple of add-on options featuring our new INK TRIO! But only for a limited time and while supplies last!

Happy hoppin' and happy shoppin'!

1 comment:

Sheila R said...

Those stand up cards are amazing