January 11, 2023

Inspirational Wednesday - Love Chemistry



  Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!  It's ME and this week we are featuring the adorable  LOVE CHEMISTRY , which you'll find on sale at 40% off all week!

I’m so excited to share my creations with you this week and to start getting some valentine’s done in the process!!! Do you still do up valentines?

It’s all about using those old techniques for me lately, so I brushed off double stamping and pattern stamping to have fun!!!

You’ll notice when looking at the sentiment that I first stamped in pink and then layer it with a black stamped image of the same .stamped image


On these two cards I repeated the stamping and also used a stencil to create these cut set of cards.





Make sure you head to the shop and add  LOVE CHEMISTRY to your cart while it's 40% off!!


No comments: