September 7, 2009

Christmas in September?!?!

Bonjour!

Now I bet you are thinkin' I am crazy....well.....I was in Michaels the other day just looking around when i came upon their christmas display. I went starry eyed at all the beautiful stamps and cards. Starring up at those packages my eyes grew three sizes bigger (to somewhat quote The Grinch).

Anyways I made this wonderful card. I used The Paper Company Uptown Gold, Bazzill Ruby Slipper and some gold ribbon.

I used Copics to colour the image - R89, G24, G99, G94, E35, and E44. I embossed the gold background with the cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder.

Here is the full card:



and the closeup of the christmas tree.



Enjoy!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I know what you mean by Christmas in September because I was also there when they were putting up those displays. You did a wonderful job with this card. Love your colouring and the scallopes.