August 30, 2009

Warm water and mermaids!!

Today was almost like a fall day in October instead of a summer day in August. The sun was shining however it was overcast and cool. It pretty hard to believe that I was wearing a sweater today. It makes you wonder if next year it will be like this.

Anyways...

I have been going through my old paper and came across this beautiful paper by DCWV. It went really well with come Core'dinations card stock I had. For the stamp I used "underwatergoddess-abella". It turned out amazing.

I coloured her with copics and used chalk to creat the background around the bella stamp. She looks amazing.



Here is the close-up of the mermaid. You will notice that I also added some seaweed. It certainly isn't the best but it looks good.

2 comments:

mommyme said...

It looks really nice Alexis! When are you coming over again?

Tracey said...

Love Bella. This is fabulous!!