October 18, 2009

Cowboys and Turtles

Here is another card I created. I used Stamping Bella`s Turtle tots - cowboy. I used Close to My Heart paper the Sarsaparilla line.


I used a white card base and inked the edges with Barn Red ink by CTMH (Close to my Heart). The layers on the card start with a black base then blue patterned paper follwed up with a torn piece of the worded patterned paper.


This is the close up of the cowboy turtle. To cut the white circle that the turtle is stamped onto and the scalloped circle were cut using my spellbinders.

I coloured the background using blue chalk to make the clouds. Yellow chalk to create the sun. I used a bit more yellow to create a sunny effect around the clouds.



These are the copic markers I used to colour the image.

I love him - he looks awesome on this card.

No comments: